Friday, January 18, 2013

TIME MANAGMENT


Sarah’s academic success story
Part1
My test study method: I have different strategies for different types of tests or subject. For me any type of math is exceptionally difficult so I had to spend extra time on that particular subject. I would go back through the homework problems focusing on the problems that I had extra difficulty on. Many times I would ask the teacher for any additional study material they could provide. If it was a class that required memorization or applying concepts I would create a sort of study guide for myself many times focusing on what were the key components of the curriculum. My time management secret: I always carry a planner with me. I even use different color highlighters to show each event on my calendar. Although I use white out frequently . I can see in bright yellow that if I have a project for finance due on Tuesday. I need to work on it the previous week to have exactly the way I want it. My friends have always been amazed at how early I get things accomplished but that is really all I do.
Choose the right     

No comments:

Post a Comment