Thursday, January 17, 2013

SARAHS ACEDEMIC SUCCESS STORY


Sarah’s academic success story part1
Time management became a key factor in my study skills for college in high school. There were times I was able to study for an hour or two the night before a test and get away with it. This was not the case in college. I made sure in college I was prepared for each class. That way when the midterms or test comes around I was able to understand what I was studying. I may have done this in high school but in college I started typing notes in class.  My overall study method: structured. One thing I learned was I had to adapt to new study methods to get whatever I wanted to do done. I couldn’t study for a religion class the same way I study for a financial class. But making sure I had enough time to study for each class even if ti meant carrying a planner with me at all times was a big part of my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment